ATM Debit Cards
On the Go Convenience
Your SMARTcard Debit Card, is an easier, safer and more convenient way to transact your business.
Use your SMARTcard Debit Card for making point of sale payments at hundreds of locations across the island. Wherever you see the CARIFS® logo, you are welcome.
It’s Better Than A Cheque - easier to use than cheques, you won’t have to carry around a cheque book or worry about running out of cheques.
You can access up to $2,000.00 daily from your BWUCCUL account and avoid the hassle and embarrassment of cheque verifications.
It’s Even Better Than Cash - You never have to worry about being caught without cash. You receive a receipt for each transaction and your monthly statement will show the date, location, and amount of each transaction you have made.
Your new SMARTcard Debit Card allows:
- ATM transactions at hundreds of locations Island wide.
- Purchases at participating Merchant locations accepting CARIFS®, for up to $2,000 per day.
- ATM Withdrawals up to $1,500 per day.
- Access to all ATM locations with the CARIFS® logo.
- Account balance enquiries and transfers between accounts.
- Discounts on prescription drugs and medical care at participating pharmacies and medical facilities.
In addition, your privacy, security and safety are of the utmost importance to us. We continuously monitor our systems to ensure your account information is kept confidential.
Please be aware that we will never contact you via email to ask for personal account information. Effective July 1, 2015, $1.50 is charged for each ATM Transaction including balance inquiries. Sign up for Telephone Banking and eStatements to save.
Report a lost or stolen card at once. Call the BWU Co-operative Credit Union Limited at 436-5600 and speak to a Member Service Representative. Immediately report all crimes to local law officials and to the Institution that operates the ATM.